Your daily skin care routine should include two important steps. In doing these two steps, you first cleanse your skin and follow that with moisturizing it. If you’re the type of person that believes in keeping things simple, you still should stick to doing these two steps.
If you want a young, fresh, and vibrant look of your skin, an anti-aging moisturizer will certainly give you the image you desire. Equally important is the prevention of wrinkles in your skin and an improvement of its cell turnover, which are also done by anti-aging moisturizers.
The Key Roles of a Moisturizer
• For a healthy glow, a moisturizer can give your skin a hydrated and refreshed look. Using a moisturizer helps to make your skin appear flawless after you apply your makeup.
• Moisturizers prevent your skin’s collagen from breaking down and the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
• You should try to keep your skin balanced between dryness and greasiness in order to manage acne flair-ups. A light moisturizer applied after cleaning your skin with a product can prevent any peeling or redness.
After a therapeutic product’s anti-aging program, you might be feeling totally hydrated. However, the last step of the moisturizer application is not a good idea to skip. There is a good reason the moisturizer application is the last. All the wonderful skin benefits of the therapeutic products you applied must be sealed in for them to last. An anti aging moisturizer will seal the benefits into your skin and give your skin hydration effects that are long lasting.
Since our brand skin moisturizers don’t contain SPF, your final step should be the application of a sunscreen. Sunscreens and anti aging moisturizers each should be applied separately.
The best approach is to apply the sunscreen after the moisturizer. This is because the sunscreen can then provide the protection layer needed by your skin. At least an SPF of 30 sunscreen should be used.
Anti-Aging Plus Moisturizers
The consistency of the Moisturizer Plus is thicker. This thicker consistency is better for the treatment of very dry skin. The “plus” in its name refers to its being loaded with peptides. The Tri-Peptide Complex in the formula of this moisturizer strengthens your skin’s collagen. Many plastic surgeons use this moisturizer on patients after laser therapy or surgery because of its being highly effective in growing collagen and healing.
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (peptide compound): Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
• Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (peptide): Functions as an antioxidant; restores abilities of the skin: helps your skin to look younger.
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (anti-aging ingredient): boosts the production of collagen and is able to communicate with the cells of skin.
Green Tea Moisturizer
The Green Tea face anti aging moisturizer is the best selling product in our brand line. This product can be used on any type of skin and is very popular with both the young and old.
The green tea made from Camellia Sinensis leaves is the main ingredient. Similar to Vitamin C, it is a highly effective and potent anti-oxidant. Besides having anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, green tea also provides your skin with proper hydration and in so doing enhances your skin’s complexion.
Additionally, it is also a popular choice of many who are prone to acne due to its anti-bacterial properties. The Green Tea Moisturizer in this product is capable of being absorbed quickly and light. It also has a texture that is not sticky.
When looking to moisturize your skin, the Green Tea Moisturizer is a great place to start.